Hair Care Tips
Do you know that greasy or oily hair is not due to the oily scalp, but its opposite. Yes, dry scalp is the main reason for the oily hair. Therefore, to take care of the greasy hair you have to give emphasis on dry scalp.
Here are few tips to get rid of a oily hair:
1. Do not wash your hair daily. Washing stimulates the sebaceous glands which as a result will secrete more oil on to the hair.
2. Always use a mild ph-balanced shampoo. While washing your hair do not rub the scalp vigorously. Apply conditioner only to the mid and the ends of hair not at the roots.
3. Diet is also very important. Avoid fatty foods. Drink plenty of water.
4. Rinse your hair completely with lukewarm water preferably so that there should not be any soap residue remain on the scalp or hair because that will make your hair worst.
5. Hot oil treatment on the scalp is also very good to get rid of the greasy hair. Afterward, rinse the oily hair thoroughly.
6. Vinegar rinse is advisable for those whose hair is extremely oily. Mix in 1:4 ratio that is one part of vinegar to 4 parts of water. But do not apply on scalp.
7. Do not brush your hair frequently, because brushing on a oily hair causes the scalp to produce more oil.