Fashion is an ever-changing term. If something is fashionable today, it might not remain so, tomorrow. But, the best thing about fashion is that it keeps coming back, and that’s the reason that retro style gets prominence these days. And, most of the clothing, which were hot earlier, have again become a rage now. So, how do you decide your fashion quotient? Would you like to look hot and cool, both at the same time? Well, we give some tips below, which will help you in building your own fashion image:
• Pick your clothes properly: Well, not everybody is endowed with the perfect figure or physique. So, while picking up clothes, you must take care to pick up things, which add elegance and grace to your body structure, and accentuate your body tones. Before purchasing clothes for yourself, do check yourself up in the trial room, and if possible, ask somebody to take a look, as well.
• Choose the right colors: There are only few people in this world, who can carry bright and contrasting colors on their shoulders, confidently. So, while deciding on the shades, choose which look good on you, and accentuate your personality. The choice of colors will also depend upon your complexion, and your body structure.
• Match it with accessories: There are some clothes, which look more hep and cool, when they are matched up with the right kind of accessories. For men, the accessories might include shoes, belt, ties, cuff links, etc. And, for women, the list is endless. Of course, there are the necklaces, earrings, bracelets, bangles, handbags, and what not.
• Use the right make-up: Well, make-up is a personal choice. While some people like to overdo it, there are others, who like to use subtle makeup. Whatever you decide, just keep it in mind that you should not look too loud, and also, you should not look too dull.
• Carry yourself confidently: Well, whatever you wear, you should be able to carry yourself with confidence. The confidence adds to the grace, and will make you look smarter and prettier.
Well, these were some of the points, which can help you in deciding on your fashion quotient. And, if you do not have time to visit stores, you can also pick up your clothes and accessories at many online stores, where you get a wide range of options. You will be able to define your fashion statement, and would be able to stay ahead in the race.