A mommy’s scream may break her baby’s dream! Cockroaches make a creepy feeling not only for the babies; but, also for the mommies. Screaming is not a solution in these situations as you will freak out the baby for life! You need to learn a few home remedies to get rid of these nasty and dirty creatures from your house, so that these insects understand the meaning of ‘trespassers will be prosecuted’.
Follow the below home remedies to quit the cockroaches from your kitchen, bedroom and every other corner of the house, where they find room to hide:
- Place a few bay leaves or sprinkle bay leaves powder on the areas captured by them. The roaches will find the smell of the bay leaves a total disgust and run away. There are a few more spices that you thought are only meant for cooking; however, these also work as an insect and mosquito killer.
- Mint leaves are strongly recommended to keep the pests far away from your house. One of the advantages of mint leaves is that unlike the other strong spices, these are not harmful, even if your child accidentally touches them.
- Ice creams are one of the secret weapons of mosquito killing. Did I say ice cream? Do not throw the expired ice creams and place a bucket of these as a trap for the stubborn roaches. Once the ice cream melts down, they will not be able to get out of the bucket and die inside. This is a great way of killing with sweetness around.
- Baking soda is another remedy for the problem of roaches. Sprinkle some baking soda on the corners of your house and fill it like a trap to kill these creatures. Baking soda is acidic in nature and thus, the little devils will not be able to digest these.
- Last but not the least, most importantly, keep your house clean and dry. The fresh smell of the house will not allow any dust, dirt or insect to enter your dream land.
Trying these tips to get rid of cockroaches, as these are better than spending money on insect killing company products, as the majority of the companies just make fake promises.