Being overweight is bad; being obese is dangerous. Obesity is usually explained as a condition where the natural energy reserves are increased to such an extent where it becomes dangerous for health. It is an abnormal body fat (about 20 – 30 % more than ideal body weight according to sex, age and weight) which leads towards dangerous ailments. Ratio of obese persons is increasing highly worldwide, and this is a point to concentrate upon. Controlling it is very necessary in order to avoid serious diseases and illness.
According to WHO, increase in obesity has come to a level where it can be called “epidemic.” In this article, I will discuss certain tips that can help obese people to control their ever increasing weight.
- Workout is essential. Unless you start doing exercises or yoga, you cannot decrease your weight in a healthy way. Start doing certain exercises, yoga or just walk for 30-45 minutes daily and you will see the change for yourself.
- Do not go on strict diet plans; rather manage your meal times and type of food you intake. Start taking fruit and veggies and get away from junk.
- Feeling hungry between main meals? Go for fruit, juices, salad or water.
- Quit chocolates, carbonated drinks, ice creams and sugar.
- Strong determination is essential. Be determined to loose your extra fats!