To look beautiful is everyone’s desire but have you wondered to observe big pores when looked in the mirror! It’s not with you only there are many people around you facing the noticeable pores. There could be various reasons why your pores are so noticeable. The reason behind these big pores could be exposed to sun, skin type, age or even sometimes genetic factors. As per experts, physically you can’t shrink them; however, with some help, you can make it appear a bit small. You can get products like the organic mask or several other options for making their appearance smaller.
Let’s have a look at some useful tips to minimize the appearance of pores:
- Exfoliation can be a good remedy for clogged pores. Get a scrub or cleanser or something gentle and apply it two-three times per week. However, make sure you are not scrubbing it too harsh; otherwise, it can damage the outer layer of your skin.
- Sun could be the reason behind extreme damage to your skin, so no matter what – always apply sunscreen. Keep your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas handy too. If it is not too important, try to avoid going out during peak sun hours.
- Daily cleanser is a must, not only for pore issues but also for getting a healthy skin According to experts, using a gentle cleanser before time is a must. On the other hand, make sure you are makeup brushes are clean enough.
- Drinking plenty of water keeps us hydrated, which will lower the chances of clogged pores. On the other hand, drinking water can retain the water in the cells . This, in turn, leads to a reduction of space between the pores as they become well hydrated.
- Instead of buying cleansers that are full of harsh chemicals, try to go natural, like rose or witch hazel etc.
- Sometimes face masks come as a great relief, however finding the right one might be a little tricky. According to experts, masks that contain charcoal or even clay can work well in getting the oil out of your pores. There are various products, which contain plant-based ingredients like tea tree, lavender or even ashwagandha. These are great options for opening the clogged pores for people with oily skin. It can minimize the appearance of pores too.
Expert’s Views and Tips
- Experts like Barczewska , suggests going for a facial at least once every month because professional exfoliation, as well as extraction, can clean those pores well enough and they can breathe well, which in turn makes your skin healthy.
- Moisturizing your skin daily is a very important activity that you need to follow. As per expert like Dr. Joyce Imahiyerobo-Ip, when you stop moisturizing our skin then it will start manufacturing an extra amount of oil, which can be the reason behind clogged pores. However there are heavy moisturizers available in the market, which might be a little problematic for people with oily skin, so try to find something made from a plant source and is also light as well, which is able to keep your pores open.
- According to Dr. Lois, use of Retin-A which is often prescribed as a topical retinoid can lead to an increase in the turnover of cells which in turn leads to an increase in exfoliation of the pores resulting in them appearing a lot smaller.
Image Credit: Pexels.com