Hands are one of the most important organs of one’s body which enhances the beauty and style and to look completely beautiful and adorable you have to take care of your hands and foots other than just your face.
Manicure is the treatment that is professionally used for beautiful looking hands and if provided some due attention and care you can perform this procedure at your home.
In this article I am going to give you the tips for manicure at home which will show results as fresh hands as seen after professional treatment.
- The material that is required for the manicure is acetone, liquid soap or shampoo, oil or cream, warm water, antiseptic lotion and nails polish.
- First of all remove the old nails polish with acetone using cotton and apply it in the circular motion on your nails.
- Then shape up your nails with the help of Nail cutter and Nail filer.
- Then dip you hands in the warm water which has added liquid soap or shampoo in it. Then rub then gently with each other.
- Wash the hands with clean cold water and gently wipe the fingers with a soft towel.
- Then clean the nail with cotton dipped in the antiseptic lotion.
- Bluff the cuticle and then push it back with some cuticle pushers that are easily available in the market.
- Massage the hands for five minutes and then apply nails polish, allow it to get dry and then the manicure will be finished.
These are some of the simple steps for manicure which can give fantastic results on your skin thus leaving it fresh and glowing. This treatment takes almost 30-40 minutes and if you take this time from your busy routine your hands will look prettier forever.